RotoFlow® 4000 is a mold coating that facilitates the flow of polyolefin, nylon and crosslinked resin into hard- to-fill areas of rotational molds. RotoFlow® 4000 helps fill in voids around inserts, tight radii, threads, and deep cavities.
RotoFlow® 4000 removes pinholes on the surface of rotomolded polyolefin, nylon and crosslinked parts. It reduces bridging, thinning, blowholes, and static lines.
RotoFlow® 4000 has received NSF® approval for use in food- grade rotationally molded plastics. Bearing the NSF® Mark assures Stoner Molding customers that RotoFlow® 4000 has been tested and approved by one of the most respected independent organizations in the world.
RotoFlow® 4000 facilitates the flow of polyolefin, nylon and crosslinked resin into hard-to-fill areas of rotational molds. RotoFlow® 4000 helps fill in voids around inserts, tight radii, threads, and deep cavities.
RotoFlow® 4000 advantages:
- Improves the quality and consistency of rotomolded polyolefin, nylon, and crosslinked parts
- Removes pinholes, voids, and blow outs
- Improves the appearance and operational performance of threads
- Increases the strength of inserts
- Reduces scrap and increases productivity
- NSF® approval for use in food-grade plastic molding
ZIP-SLIP® M520 rotational mold maintenance
Stoner® M520 ZIP-SLIP® will help you save time, money and improve part quality.
ZIP-SLIP® is an excellent preventative maintenance product when applied to the parting line of the mold.
ZIP-SLIP® will help eliminate unwanted build-up of resin on the parting line that can cause gaps, leaks, messes, increased equipment maintenance and clean up time.
ZIP-SLIP® improves efficiencies by maintaining a tighter seal on the parting line, it helps eliminate pinholes, voids and blowholes.
Stoner® M520 ZIP-SLIP® is a preventative maintenance product for rotational molding to eliminate build-up on outer sealing edge of molds.
M520 ZIP-SLIP® advantages
- Eliminate unwanted build-up of resin on the parting line
- Maintain toghter seal of mold, reducing leaks and messes
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by gaps in the parting line
- Save time on equipment maintenance and clean up
- Colorless and non-staining
Stoner® XENIT natural citrus cleaner’s
Stoner® XENIT natural citrus cleaner’s powerful formula saves time cleaning moulds and parts. The special formula contains Citrus 66, a natural, highly refined extract of citrus fruit. With this powerful ingredient, XENIT can remove the greasy, grimy soils and stains that soap and water can’t.
- Dissolves and flushes away most release agents from metal moulds prior to application of Stoner rust preventives
- Cleans moulds and parts* by removing resins, carbon deposits, greases, oils, waxes, inks, tars, silicones, adhesive, and other contaminants
- Dries fast and leaves no residue
- Contains no methylene chloride or Class I ozone depleting substances
*XENIT Natural Citrus Mold Cleaner is a strong cleaner which may be harmful to certain plastics, paints or other solvent-sensitive materials. Always test before using.
Stoner® A500 Citrus Cleaner
Stoner® A500 Citrus Cleaner heavy-duty cleaner used to remove greases, oils, waxes, silicones, adhesive and other contaminants from moulds, metals, painted surfaces, ceramics, fiberglass, PE and other materials. Citrus Cleaner A500 is made from a highly refined extract of citrus fruits which are more healthy and environmentally friendly than petroleum distillates. With this powerful formula, Citrus Cleaner A500 can remove the greasy, grimy soils and stains that soap and water can’t.
Cleaner A500 Advantages
- Powerful formula — cleans fast and saves time
- Pleasant citrus scent
- Fast drying
- Contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances
- Contains no chlorinated solvents