C4 POLYMERS LTD.
Protolitte® is an exclusive brand of C4 Polymers Ltd.
PROTOLITTE® is an exciting new concept which for the first time enables rotomoulders to perform precision moulding in rotational moulding. As any experienced rotomoulder will tell you, it is all about heat transfer in our process. This is the first heat accelerator available to rotomoulders, which also acts as a flow Promoter and a surface improving media.
Control the heat locally and we can control many outcomes of our process. By its dual actions of heat acceleration and mould protection Protolitte® is the perfect tool for controlling wall thickness of moulded parts.
It is important to note Protolitte® does not act as a lubricant as is the case with many other products in the market. Protolitte® started as a paste and is now also supplied in spray format.
Benefits of Protolitte® paste:
- It can be applied easily and precisely to the desired areas
- Zero wastage — Mould protection against agents such as Peroxide in XLPE (Aluminium tools)
- Safe to use (non-Hazardous)
- Safe to store
- Safe to transport
- Larger coverage rate in comparison to sprays
Protolitte® Spray has a non-volatile carrier solution which enables you to control the wall thicknesses of your mouldings as well as protecting your moulds. It works on the same principle as Protolitte® Paste but the spray version allows you to cover a larger area. Like any other aerosol it must be used with care but, thanks to its non-volatile based formulation, it is much safer to use for operators and the environment.
- Use Protolitte® for pin-hole free surfaces, for threads and for difficult areas
- Safer than other sprays to use
- Protects your mould against porosity
- Its fluid and oily carrier stays mobile throughout moulding, filling all the tight areas
- It gives 30% higher coverage than similar products in the market
- Dual Action product
- Improves the surface finish of your product
- Localised and selective wall thickness control
- Acts as mild release agent
- Keeps the mould much cleaner
- No post moulding white marks on your products or surrounding area
- Most effective product for XLPE
- Heat acceleration action allows lower temperature cooking of XLPE and subsequently fewer pock marks on the mouldings.